Voyaux Castle, locally known as Château de Voyaux, lies south of the village of Eppe-Sauvage in the Nord department in the Nord-Pas-de-Calais region in France.
Voyaux Castle was built in the early 16th century by the Lords d'Eppe-Sauvage and Marchipont. In 1540 it was acquired by the Polschet family, who were ironmasters, together with a forge situated at the Helpe-Majeure stream nearby. The Polschets owned the castle up until the 19th century.
Around 1900 the nearby forge was transformed into a farm. In the early 20th century Voyaux Castle belonged to the Count of Fresne Culhiat before it was used as a summer camp location by the Saint Louis de Roubaix institution in 1930.
As Voyaux Castle is a private residence, it can normally not be visited, only on National Heritage Days. It is situated next to the road and is easily viewable. A pretty little castle.