Hautregard Castle, locally known as Château de Hautregard, is situated in the village of the same name, west of the town of Spa in the Liège province in Belgium.
Hautregard Castle was first mentioned in 1575 when it belonged to Hermès de Presseux. In 1622 the castle was enlarged by his descendants.
During the 18th century the De Presseux family lost ownership of the castle. Until then the castle and its turrets had been equipped with pointed roofs.
At present Hautregard Castle is privately owned and can not be visited. It is part of a working farm.