Beaumont-le-Richard Castle, locally known as Château de Beaumont-le-Richard, lies south of the village of Englesqueville-la-Percée, north west of the city of Bayeux in the Calvados department in the Normandy region in France.
The seigniory existed since at least the year 1000. The castle, built on a hill, owes its name to Richard du Hommet (1115-1180) Baron of Varanguebec, Constable of Normandy, Lord of Hommet and Beaumont.
With the decline of the seigniory, the castle was replaced by a farm, which functioned up until WW 2. This change caused many rebuilding but at present everything but the chapel is in ruins. The residential building dates back to the middle of the 12th century. The private chapel was dedicated in 1640 and other farmbuildings were built in the 17th and 18th centuries.
The castle and the surrounding terrain is strictly private property and access is strictly prohibited so the castle can not be visited but only viewed from the public road.