Ardintenant Castle, locally also known as White Castle, lies in the fields, next to a farm, east of the village of Schull, in County Cork in Ireland.
The ivy clad ruin of Ardintenant Castle was built ca. 1310 by the O'Mahonys, on the site of a small, older ringfort. The remains of the present rectangular tower house probably date back to the 15th century. It has 4 stories. It probably had a walled bawn but due to the shrubs and ivy, no remains can be seen.
At present Ardintenant Castle can not be visited. It is situated on private farmland and used as a cow shed. A nice tower although not much architectural detail can be seen.